Tarikh Tutup: 19 July 2012
The Maritime Institute of Malaysia, an independent policy research institute set up by the Malaysian Government to undertake research on matters relating to Malaysia's maritime interests, invites applications for the position of RESEARCHER at the CENTRE FOR MARITIME ECONOMICS AND INDUSTRIES based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Undertake policy research on issues related to the maritime industry
- Produce research papers with timely, relevant and implementable recommendations that can be useful to policymakers
- Publish commentaries, articles, papers and other types of publications on issues related to the maritime industry
- Compile database of statistics and information related to the maritime industry
- Monitor and analyse issues, trends and developments in the maritime industry and related fields
- Organise events such as stakeholder meetings, forums, seminars, conferences and workshops
- Establish and foster relationships with regulatory agencies, industry players and other relevant parties in the maritime industry.